Module is designed to function as a high-voltage matrix switching card for analog signals. The module provides connection of any out of 300 independent output lines to input lines forming a measuring channel or stimulus channel. Module’s indented for operation within new generation of cable testers an automated multichannel cable testing system TEST-9110-AXIe.
Module conforms to requirements of AXIe-0 standard.
Cable tester TEST-9110-AXIe based on modules VVK AXIe and a 6 slot AXIe chassis can provide up to 1500 channels.
Main technical characteristics of interface part. Interface part of the module VVK AXIe designed based on a processor Cortex M4 and provides following characteristics of Base interface (LAN):
- interface type: 10Base-TX/100Base-TX;
- - Interfaces’ speed: 10/100 Mb/sec;
- Ethernet mode: full-duplex;
- - Functioning mode: Auto-Negotiation ( with automatic negotiation of a information exchange mechanism between two network terminals);
- - Web interface for control of module’s configurations;
Main technical characteristics of a functional part
Module VVK AXIe provides:
- - Connection of 300 output lines to object under control;
- - Connection of any output line (out of 300) to any input measuring (stimulus) line (out of 4): «Eo/Io», «+Ux», «Ix/-Ux» è «-Io».
Connection of an output line connects with an input line forms a channel with following characteristics:
- Maximum switching Voltage: 1000 VDC;
- Maximum switching current: 0,5 A;
- Maximum switching power: 10 Watt;>/li>
- Maximum current through closed contacts of channel’s relay: 1 A;
- Time of relay’s switching speed: 1 ms.
Maximum voltage that can be applied between two input lines, between two output lines, between any input line and any output line with relay between them being “open” is 2120 VDC or 1500 VAC.
Isolation resistance between two input lines, between two output lines, between any input line and any output line with relay between them being “open” is 1 GOhm.
Module provides “Self test “function for automatic check of module’s main functionality within the system TEST-9110-AXIe.
Module provides “Self test” function for automatic check of module’s functionality outside the system using external cables. During such test object under control must be disconnected from the VVK AXIe module.
For connection to object under test module’s front panel is equipped with socket connectors marked “ OUTPUTS 1-50”, “ OUTPUTS 51-100”, “ OUTPUTS 101-150”, “ OUTPUTS 151-200”, OUTPUTS 201-250”,“ OUTPUTS 251-300”. Output connectors manufactured by Positronic Industries.
Module’s power consumption: -48V +0,25/-0,125 Watts.:
- Peak (IPm) 2,8 A;
- Dynamic (IDm): 2,2 A.
Modules’ dimensions: (length õ width õ height) 280 õ 30,48 õ 322,75 mm.
Module’s weight: 3 kg.
In 2007 Holding "Informtest" got the status of VXIbus Consortium Sponsor Member.
Holding Informtest is an “Informational Member” of the LXI Consortium since 2007.
In 2012 Informtest Holding became the first and only Russian control equipment producer, admitted to the international AXIe Consortium.