9 slot AXIe mainframe
Within requirements of the AXIe 1.0 standard chassis provides resources ETHERNET compliant with AXIe 1.0 standard for each slot.
Mainframe contains the power supplies of 2,725 kW each, which provides each slot in a chassis with 300 Watts of power, which fully complies with requirements of AXIe-0 standard.
Each slot’s provided with supply voltage of 48 V.
Number of slots - 9
- External dimensions: mm 437õ367õ308
- Chassis weight: 15Kg
Cooling unit contains 9 fans operating in parallel.
Chassis’ system module provides ETHERNET SWITCH of 2nd level (10/100/1000 base-T) for each instrument. Two ports routed to a front panel of the system module for connection with embedded and external computers. Embedded computer’s supplied with 1 2V with consumption current of up to 10A.
The presence of a trigger line allows synchronization during parallel measuring and computing processes.
PC’s software environment uses LXI protocol for detection and configuration of instruments. View and change of configuration settings is accomplished via instrument’s WEB interface.
After module’s detected software can use either high-speed non-SCPI protocols supported by modules’ IVI drivers, or SCPI protocols.
- Creation of automated workstations, mobile laboratories, sophisticated measuring and computing complexes for measurement of parameters of the digital and analog radio equipment, and testing of various electronic components;
- Embedded and distributed modular systems;
- Data storage creation and management of database servers;
- Implementation of test and control equipment;
- Energy-intensive control and measuring systems.
In 2007 Holding "Informtest" got the status of VXIbus Consortium Sponsor Member.
Holding Informtest is an “Informational Member” of the LXI Consortium since 2007.
In 2012 Informtest Holding became the first and only Russian control equipment producer, admitted to the international AXIe Consortium.