2-slot portable VXIbus mainframe INTE001FC
INTE001FC is compact transportable mainframe for installation of two full C-1 size VXI modules. Total power of installed power sources is about 200 W. Mainframe fully conforms requirments of rev. 3.0 VXI Standard. Basic features of INTE001FC are:
- automatic control of suppling voltages in mainframe with indication of results on the front-panel indictor;
- external 5V STANDBY voltage supply available via rear-panel connector;
- easy access to the main fuze located on the rear panel of mainframe;
- full compliance with specification of VXI standard rev. 3.0;
- compact size and low weight;
- special handle for easy mainframe transportation in horisontal position.
INTE001FC is the most compact VXI mainframe in the world today. It is ideal for creation of portable and transportable test-measuring system for production, maintenance and repair applications. Mainframe can carry VXI bus controller module and one additional VXI instrument or up to 4 mezzanine instruments on mezzanine carrier module.
Mainframe is intended for use of VXI devices as ordinary USB measuring insteruments.
One of mainfame's possible application is creation of vibrotesting systems (up to 16 channels with VT1432B instrument usage).
Dimensions: (L x W x H) : 405 x 325 x 150 mm.
Weight : 7,55 kg.
VXI Revision: 3.0
Input voltage: 90 - 264 V, 47 - 63 Hz
0 - 55 C, operation
-40 - +70 C, storage
Power supply sources protection: short circuit, overvoltage, overload.
Voltage/maximum current of power supply sources:
+5 V / 14 A
+12 V / 4 A
-12 V / 3.4 A
+24 V / 1.7 A
-24 V / 1.7 A
-5.2 V / 8 A
-2 V / 2.2 A
Total power of power supply sources: 200 W.
In 2007 Holding "Informtest" got the status of VXIbus Consortium Sponsor Member.
Holding Informtest is an “Informational Member” of the LXI Consortium since 2007.
In 2012 Informtest Holding became the first and only Russian control equipment producer, admitted to the international AXIe Consortium.