6-slot portable VXIbus mainframe INTE006FC
INTE006FC VXI Mainframe is portable, 6-slot mainframe of C-size. Meets VXIbus specification Revision 3.0.
- mainframe’s power is carried out from a single-phase network of an alternating current by a voltage of 100-240 Volt, frequency 47-63 Hz;
- power supply for 6-slot mainframe has 800 W maximum power;
- 6-slot mainframe can change cooler mode for normal temperature inside;
- the automatic control of all supply voltages of VXI modules over indication of a condition norm / not norm on the front panel of mainframe;
- an opportunity of the additional control of mainframe’s supply voltages and also submissions of an external voltage 5V STBY through the special connector located on a back panel of mainframe (connector of DSUB series);
- full conformity of the specification of VXI standard rev. 3.0.
Overall dimensions (length х width х height): 408 х 284 х 360 mm
Weight: 13 kg
VXI Revision: 3.0
Amount of slots - 6.
Input voltage: 100 - 240 V, 47 - 63 Hz
0-55 C, operating
-40-+70 C, storages
Protection of power supplies:
- from short circuit;
- from overvoltage;
- from overload;
- from overheating.
In 2007 Holding "Informtest" got the status of VXIbus Consortium Sponsor Member.
Holding Informtest is an “Informational Member” of the LXI Consortium since 2007.
In 2012 Informtest Holding became the first and only Russian control equipment producer, admitted to the international AXIe Consortium.